The preparation of annual accounts and other business reports depends on accurate and timely bookkeeping. Clarke & Co can assist you by:
- Entering purchase ledger documents (bills)
- Entering sales ledger documents (sales invoices)
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing trial balances
- Producing creditor and debtor report
- Setting up computerised
The preparation of management accounts are necessary to assist in making business decisions and will be requested by your accountants, auditors, bankers, Inland Revenue and other third parties. We can prepare management reports on a monthly or quarterly basis. These reports are prepared in accordance with your policies and requirements.
Our management reports include:
- Profit and loss statements
- Balance sheets
- Variance reports
- Accruals & prepayment schedules
- Intercompany charges & reconciliations (if appropriate)
Many businesses are required to register for VAT and to submit quarterley VAT returns.
We can assist by:
- Applying for VAT registration if required
- Advising the best VAT method to adopt (cash, accruals or flat rate)
- Preparing and submitting your VAT returns.
We can assist with all payroll matters including Employer PAYE registration,
running of weekly or monthly payroll including tax and national insurance
calculations and production of payslips together with all year end filing
Fixed Asset Registers
We can prepare and maintain a fixed asset register to track asset additions and disposals and calculate depreciation charges.
For more information contact us on 01932 500 103